Sunday, August 17, 2008

Solitary Emission

My desire to culminate my solitary emission never realized. The exhaustion I felt after hours of intellectual masturbation gives me nothing. I occupied myself thinking of anything to smudge my cyber alter ego. Blank. So I tried to explore the virtual world to find what I’m looking for. But to my frustration I really don’t know what I want to see. And so I just busied myself with mad, filthy and intriguing piece of feat. For the first time, I read the pilot blots and found my hand starting to move again while concentrating on my solitary emission. What comes out is this blog. I want it to be funny but it ended up strange. Maybe this is how I want it to be.

Mystery, just like the gravity, attracts people. As it was defined in Catholic Encyclopedia this term signifies in general that which is unknowable, or valuable knowledge that is kept secret. In pagan antiquity the word mystery was used to designate certain esoteric doctrines, such as Pythagoreanism, or certain ceremonies that were performed in private or whose meaning was known only to the initiated, e.g., the Eleusinian rites, Phallic worship. In the language of the early Christians the mysteries were those religious teachings that were carefully guarded from the knowledge of the profane.

When I googled it out, most of the entries are fiction in nature. Mystery novels are products of one’s creativity. Yes, it was only human who created this mystery. Mass produce that and you will have a religion. One thing I am thankful about this ‘mysterious thought’ is that it keeps my mind going.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...