Monday, April 14, 2008

Clueless

What is more hurting? To know that one cried because of the reason you are not sure of or the idea that your image will be tainted because veryone knows you coordinate?

You haven’t talk to me or spent time with me but you think you know me? How? What have you heard?

Minsan, mabuti pang hindi mag-reply kesa makapagtaray

Does it make any sense? Clueless

The first three sentences were my ym status message. Yes, I spent much of my time changing it one after the other. This is to divulge the effect of high estrogen level and how it devoured me. I spent my two day weekend not only with sleepless nights but with foodless days. At first, my plan is to annouce that a person is to blame if I collapse. To project how it feels to be responsible to one’s misery. But I choose not to. I know I’m better than that.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...